Are you looking for a company that appreciates you?
At Trio we support each other, grow together and genuinely love our work.
As a member of the Trio Team, you will enjoy:
- Uncapped potential for commission
- A friendly, outgoing and off-the-wall team
- Regular staff socials and foodie treats
- Travel and holiday incentives
- Competitive salary
- Open and central working environment
- Opportunity to build your own book of clients
- Full time
- Excellent career progression
- Team incentives
- Personal Incentives
- Travel incentives
Do you want to work for a company that appreciates you? Do you want to work with a driven team of inspiring professionals that truly care about your personal growth.
Do you have successful experience cold calling building strong relationships with clients? Then this could be the role for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a company in Leeds for a Telesales Executive.
The role will involve cold calling businesses, following up warm inbound enquiries, account management and business development, with the potential to grow and progress your career. Using social media to attract new clients. Attending networking events on behalf of the company. The successful candidate will have proven telesales and customer service experience with the personality and desire to succeed. Good B2B cold calling experience is a must for this position.
Key duties of the role of Telesales Executive:
- Telesales Advisors Making outbound calls generating sales
- Building rapport with clients, arranging any call backs necessary
- Logging information relating to each client on CRM System
- Keeping an organised spread sheet of all call-backs
- Maximise revenue and sales for the business through cross selling.
Benefits Package for the Telesales Executive:
- OTE £35k plus (uncapped) 18k Basic salary
- Competitive monthly commission structure
- Progression and role diversity opportunities available as the company grows
- Paid training
- Customer service
- Exceeding targets
Sales: 2 years (Required)